Friday, October 30, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Eryn Brinie



Don't you just love it when you accidently stumble across something and you fall madly in love? Well, that's what happened to me the other day. I was reading one of my favourite blogs and a picture was posted of this fur vest that I HAD TO HAVE!! Now, I've never owned a fur vest, and I've never particularly been a vest person at all. So anyway, did some more research and found that the designer is Eryn Brinie, so I googled her and found her website and fell in love with her designs.

Her designs are described as European chic combined with New Yorks spirit and modern sensibility. I just think her designs are fresh, affordable and so easy to wear. I'll definitely be checking in regularly to see what else she has. In the meantime, I'll be waiting for the mailman to deliver my new vest.








Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails