Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm back..........with a new range!!!

I'm back!!!!!!! In what feels like forever!! I've been so busy putting this new collection together, so now I'm proud to present the finished product - The Enchanted Collection!

So what is this collection about? Lot's of pretty bows, ballerina's, birds (as usual), flowers, leaves, deers, love and anything whimsical. And whilst we are approaching winter here in the Southern Hemisphere, so there are some more wintery and dark pieces, there are lot's of bright and cheerful pieces because:

  • We have lot's of friends in the Northern Hemisphere :)
  • Who wants a range of dark and dreary pieces even if it is winter. It's so nice to brighten it up!!

Here's a sneak peek. If you'ld like to see the entire collection, just head over to www.marikaking.com.au











So what do you think? Any favourites? I'd love to hear your thoughts!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails