Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cool Find....

Another thing I miss trawling the net for is interior design ideas. We've been in this house for 10 years and never really decorated it properly. Yes, we have furniture, but it's really missing a personal design touch. All we have are paintings that I've painted and I'm kinda bored of those.



One thing I have come across that I HAVE to have and and have just ordered is this cute sign for the bathroom. As most people, when visitors ask to use the toilet, you direct them down the hall and try and describe which door is the toilet. Well, this little sign will be a dead giveaway that they've found the right room. I soooooooooooooo have to have this!! It's by an aussie company called Mooza designs. It's just so my style too :)




They also do house numbers (also ordered!) and words. I love their prints and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails