Saturday, March 3, 2012

I love Etsy and Etsy loves me this week.

I love Etsy.  I've loved Etsy for years and year.  But this week I finally got some love back in the form of getting on front page!!  The first one was exciting, but within days my ranges made it to front page 3 times!  The Neon Filigree Earrings and the Turquoise Large Filigree Necklace from the new Rainbow Brite range were showcased on the front page as well as the cute Sweetheart Ring from Lovely Sparrow & Co.  So exciting!






On a side note, comedian and TV presenter Aleisha McCormack is wearing the Silver Circular Braided Collar Necklace as well as the Neon Filigree Earrings here at an Oscar party.  Aleisha, who's show How To Get Rich opens this week has taken a pledge to wear Australian designers, and she is really unearthing some fabulous designers.  Hopefully she may be spotted wearing some more of my designs in the near future :)  You can check out her blog, Love Local Fashion and see for yourself how talented us Aussies are!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails