Thursday, May 28, 2009

HUGE SALE!!!!

Yes, I'm having the biggest sale ever on my etsy shop!! Why, you might ask? Well, bit of a long story, but here it is in a nutshell. When I first signed up to etsy, I didn't intend to sell on there, I just intended to buy so I just used the same id as I had for ebay (didn't need to confuse my little brain with yet another id!). Anyway, after some time I decided to give it a go and sell, and it's been quite successfull in the year I have been doing it. But I've been using a meaningless, hard to remember id!! Now that I want to take my business to the next leve, the decision was, do I stay with a meaningless, hard to remember id, or do I (sadly) lose all my hearts and ratings and bite the bullet to start a new shop with an id people will remember? So yes, that is what I'm doing. I'm slowly closing down http://www.mking43.etsy.com/ and starting up http://www.marikaking.etsy.com/, which fits in perfectly with my brand name Marika King Designer Jewellery.

So I'm trying to get rid of all my stock in my old shop so I don't have to re-input it into my new shop, I'd like to start afresh.

All sale stock is at cost!! All other stock is either at wholesale price or below, so either way, every item in the store is at a ridiculously low price. Some of these items retailed at more then $100 in boutiques!!

So feel free to take a peek adn see if there is anything that tickles your fancy. Here are a few things that are on offer:
















And if you like what you see, why don't you visit the new store http://www.marikaking.etsy.com/. Lot's of exciting new pieces coming in the next few months as I'm busy creating my new range!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails