Friday, January 1, 2010

I don't like fur, but.............


I've never really been a fan of fur. I've never really owned anything fur. The closest to fur I've had is a detatchable fluffy acrylic collar on a coat and my mum's vintage, very fake looking white fur coat. Whilst I didn't mind some of the fur vests I've seen over the years, they never really did anything for me and never even made me contemplate buying anything fur. But last week whilst browsing some of my favourite blogs, I came across some pictures of girls wearing furs and now I really want to have a fur "something" next winter!! By gosh, it took me long enough to finally want to look so woolly. Bad enough I got a lambswool Eryn Brinie vest recently, it looks like I may have to buy something else after being inspired by the girls below, from full on fur, fur stole to cute little vest.


Elle









Style & the City






Stockholm Street Style


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails