Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Indie Designer Spotlight.....

For some reason, I love paper products. I've always had a thing for them, but I find when I do buy something so pretty, I feel it's too pretty to use, I just want to keep them perfect like when I got them. But from now on, I'm going to live in the moment more, and enjoy these pretty things on a daily basis.


So I came across this wonderful designer who makes the most pretty, vintage inspired products who's shop is called Design Lovely. From greeting cards to notebooks, magnetic clips to buntings, this shop has it all, made from vintage wallpaper, in the most prettiest of patterns. I particularly have a weakness for anything with lace, and she has the most gorgeous greeting cards with a lace trim.


Have a look for yourself!


















All available at Design Lovely on etsy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails