Sunday, June 12, 2011

My New Obsession!

Welcome to my latest obsession - Pinterest! I'd heard about it for some time but never bothered to really check it out properly. Then one day I did.......

Initially I figured I could just save the pics I loved onto my pc, what's the difference? Well, the difference is, just one click and I can go back to the website I got the pic from! Because I can never remember where I got the picture from that I saved, which can be frustrating! And not only that, you can view other members boards, which is awesome as they have great tastes. I love that you can save them to your own "boards" of your choice.

If pinterest is new to you, check it out. If you are already on pinterest, you can see what I've been pinning. Here are a selection of my favourite pins from my boards.


Shop Interiors


Pictures



Looks I Like





Interior Decorating Items



Home Inspirations



Food Ideas and Spreads



Fashion Inspirations


Clothes I Want


Backyard Inspirations

You can check out all my boards here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails