Monday, May 30, 2011

New range: Mixed Bag of Goodies

Over the past couple of months, I've been busy, busy, busy creating my current range for the Marika King Designer Jewellery line, which is titled, "Mixed Bag of Goodies". Because it's just that, a mixed bag of goodies. There is no one single underlying theme to it, just a bit of this and a bit of that. It ranges from deer heads, to lovehearts, skulls to flowers, and throw in a bit of Parisian love. But of course, things never go off without a hitch. Just as I was ready to launch the range, my pc was out of action......then when I got it back, it was worse then it was before I took it to the technician! So, this range was thrown wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off schedule :(

But never fear, it is here! Here are a few of my favourites:



















You can view the entire collection here.


And you can also shop for the entire collection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails